This island is an ideal place for those who prepare for middle and long distance events. The term for this camp is planned at the verge of winter and spring and should be on a bucket list of every triathlete. Training plan contains bike rides on courses of events such as Ironman 70.3 Mallorca, ride to Formentor Lighthouse and more. Aditionally participants who are confident in their capabilities and skills can sign up for International Triathlon in Portocolom.
2nd-13th April 2019
We chose Hoposa Villaconcha Hotel**** as our headquarters. It is located in Pollença Bay and we offer accomodation in two- or four persons studios or apartments with kitchenette, bathroom and Wi-Fi access. It is the best place to set up a triathloncamp. Hotel is equipped with 25 m pool with heated water great for coached swim sessions, bike store and service, biomechanics centre for cycling and running movement analysis, transition area and ready to rent hypoxic tents. The grounds around the hotel offer perfect conditions for cycling and running training which will be supplemented by strength and open water swimming sessions on the beach which is around 300 m from the hotel. Moreover, SPA and Wellness services will be available for triathletes on demand.
All camp participants should have up to date sport insurance in case of emergency. To ensure session safetly our coaches present the most important issues at the opening of the camp and before each workout as a briefing. Every participant are required to read and understand rules and regulations of the camp.
All group sessions within our programme are going to be conducted by our qualiffied coaches. Due to diversity of the group participants are going to be divided into smaller groups where they can practice at the right level. For the free time we planned consultation with coaches, so they could answer all of your questions. As a part of recovery Hoposa Villaconcha Hotel offers SPA and massage theraphy. There is also a possibility to rent hypoxic tents.
Group sessions are organized at 3 different levels (basic, intermediate and advanced). We always make the effort to keep coach to athletes ratio at 1:8-10, so the sessions could be fun and effective for all participants.
Camp participants should be equipped with:
- sportswear appropriate for the weather conditions and discipline
- road bike
- helmet, pedals, spare tube etc.
- wetsuit for open water swimming
11 days camp
2nd-13th April 2018
- 11 days in Hoposa Villaconcha Hotel & Apartments
- Half Board pension (breakfast and dinner)
- participation in group training sessions
- coach’s assistance
- participation in additional training sessions and lectures
- airport – hotel – airport transfers
Prices differ depending on accommodation type. We offer following standards:
10 days camp (2-13.04.2019)
- 2 persons apartment 4 590 pln/person
- 3 persons apartment 4 190 pln/person
- 4 persons apartment 3 790 pln/person
* We know how important the team work is, therefore we provide additional discounts for triathlon clubs/groups/teams and for families. Each inquiry is reviewed individually.